"Easy Install" for v10 no longer works. Fails every time w/same error-multiple OS

I have never done a successful manual install before. I am not sure how to go about it.

I am sure it would be even more specialized since it is for v10 which requires special switches in order to even use the Easy Install method. If someone has a link to the instructions specific to manually installing v10 now that it is not the active version, then please pass it along I will give it a try.

BKM

The.ova from the website still has v10.1.18 as the starting version if that could be used as a substitute. The Ubuntu VM is 16.04. The print formats appear to be intact.

What is the .ova? Not familiar with that. Would that be something like a docker image?
How would one use this .ova? Can you point to more details so I can read up on it?

BKM

ova , short for Open Virtual Appliance is a self contained image with the OS and app installed and ready to use. I have used the ERPNext one with Virtualbox and it has worked well. Here’s the link to thedownload page. I have Virtualbox installed on a Debian 9, 10, NixOs and Ubuntu hosts. Once installed I sinply import the ERPNext appliance and login to localhost:8080 on the host computer. Installation to a VSP or remote server requires forwarding the appropriate ports, a topic that has been discussed here in the past.

just edit the /apps/frappe/requirements.txt file and edit croniter==0.3.26 to croniter==0.3.29

1 Like