Earlier member loan repayment

Hello all.
A member received a loan and a repayment schedule is generated.
at the end of the month, 30th of every month a loan is repaid by a certain amount, I make Repayment Entry. This is good.
But in some cases a member decides to repay the loan earlier before end of the month let’s say on 15th of the month.
How can I handle such scenario?
how can I make Repayment Entry for earlier repayments before the actual date as showed in the repayment schedule?

I’m using
Installed Apps
ERPNext: v11.1.4 (master)
Frappe Framework: v11.1.4 (master)

Thanks

what’s a “member”? an Employee?

1 Like

No, not an employee. A loan is applied against a member. It is a member of a Non Profit Organization(SACCOS).

Actually I just found this feature for applicant type:member in v11. wasn’t there in v10

1 Like

help anyone,
is there any way I can achieve this?

Hello,
Still looking for a way to achieve this

Did you find any update on this?

1 Like

No, not yet

If you find, please update here

1 Like

here is where I expect to find an update, but will post once I find anything elsewhere

Seems there’s no function for early loan repayment or loan termination on V12. I have scraped through the forum for any sort of info on this but there’s absolutely no info on how to do this on V12 but thankfully it’s been added to V13.

2 Likes

I find it really strange that there’s no way to liquidate a loan! This should be added… even in V12… considering that a lot of users will still use this version long after V13 is released

Kind regards,

2 Likes