E-mail campaign status not being updated by schedule

Please, someone can help me with the issue below, I have v13 installed and can’t execute the schedule, My Email Campaign doesn’t update and the e-mails are not being sent.

Below, is the image of an email campaign I’m at the finish date already, but the status don’t change.

I tried to force schedule with the command below:

bench execute erpnext.crm.doctype.email_campaign.email_campaign.set_email_campaign_status

but nothing is happening.

Someone can please help me with this problem?

[EDIT]

Actually, to accomplish this task, I’m manually changing the start date of the email campaign to change the status, then I trigger the sending of e-mail using the command below.

bench execute erpnext.crm.doctype.email_campaign.email_campaign.send_email_to_leads_or_contacts

@schilgod @trentmu @vrms @Tropicalrambler @rahy Any of you guys can give me a hand with this problem?

Maybe others can help you.
I’ve never use email campaign. And still on v12 :slight_smile:
Sorry.

1 Like

@nabinhait

Is this a fresh install or upgrade ?
Was the emails ever working when did it stop working?
Have you checked in error logs if the system shows any errors , how about the email ques have you checked that ?

Upgrade.

Yes I check the error log, there’s no log.

e-mail queue is working but status update not, even when I force the execution of it, as I mentioned above.

I’ve checked the schedule has a self.status = .

It’s updated on method, but not in db…

@Wes_Guirra is there any update on this? I just started using V14 (docker) and I am encountering the same issue.
No errors in Error log, scheduler.log or frappe.log
Before seeing your post, I troubleshooted myself and discovered, if I update the status directly in the DB and then run the scheduled job email_campaign.send_email_to_leads_or_contacts (via web), then the emails are being sent out as expected.

If there is no other solution yet, I am tempted to update and run this daily via cron.
Did you experience any issues with “self-scheduling”?