E Invoicing GST Validation Error

E-Invoicing was working great for a first 10 invoices, until a Pincode was missed in the Master and received this error. Now after corrections we are getting this same error across all Invoices, so pretty sure it seems to be the same repeating error bug. Also, since there seems to be no provision for frappe.cloud users to run clear -cache or restart --web commands, the sales process is completely paralyzed.

It seems to be a very minor bug impacting a highly critical business process. My assessment may be wrong, but we need a solution for the same regardless of the fact.

Can you try running the bench --site [site_name] clear-cache? I think its the same caching issue

Saquib

Can you let us know where to run this command as we are using the Frappe Cloud.

Hi Saqib,
Noted, but how do we manage for frappe.cloud users? Where do we run these commands? Maybe I am missing something pardon my lack of know how on this but an alternative or a more detailed solution for frappe.cloud users on this would be really helpful

Saquib,
We are totally disappointed as it was our 1st Day of Go-Live and generation of E-Invoice, but sorry to inform you that our Invoicing has been completed held up and despatch has been got struck and paralyze, hence require you immediate and promt attention and action this.
If you think we can manage at our end so that please let us know the steps so that we can do the same.

@nextchamp.saqib

Thank you for your help. I managed to get my client to do generate the first IRN today. Feels good!

Couple of observations:

For a complex reason, the customer had not checked Maintain Stock for an Item (when it actually is a stock item) and got into a bit of Jam as ERPNext was expecting a Service HSN (SAC) Code for that. So had to go back and replace that item with a Stock Item and it went through okay.

I think a separate Check Box Is Service Item should be given at the Sales Invoice Item level and validation for a SAC Code to be done only if this is ticked by the user.

Thanks

Jay

Plus how does one lay one’s hand on the E-Way bill that gets generated by the GSP?

The URL field in the E Invoice Request Log document shows this value https://gsp.adaequare.com/enriched/ei/api/ewaybill

But can’t figure out, yet, how to access the E-Way Bill Document. Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Jay

The GSP only provides an API to generate E-Way bill number that gets stored in E-Way Bill No. field in Sales Invoice.

@jitendra @Vidit_Shah
Sent a fix on version-13-beta & version-12 branch of ERPNext. Please update your benches & sites to the latest one and check if the issue is resolved.

Dear Team,

W have updated the bench and now we are getting again ther other issues as"Pincode Field is required:

Dear Saquib,

Also, Please make a note that this error now which is highlighted are getting.

1. After Clicking on the E-Invoicing.

2. Once we click on the E-Invoicing, the Form of the E-Invoice Print Layout appears and after then while generating the IRN, We are getting the PIn Code Error, so after getting that Einvoicing Form and after generating E-Invoicing inside it we are getting this Pin Code Error

Hi Saqib,

Cancelling an E-Way Bill is resulting in this error:

Error
403 Client Error: for url: https://gsp.adaequare.com/enriched/ewb/ewayapi?action=CANEWB

Data:
{
“ewbNo”: “351305816347”,
“cancelRsnCode”: “3”,
“cancelRmrk”: “Order cancelled by customer.”
}

Exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/mmpy27/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/regional/india/e_invoice/utils.py”, line 695, in cancel_eway_bill
res = self.make_request(‘post’, self.cancel_ewaybill_url, headers, data)
File “/home/mmpy27/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/regional/india/e_invoice/utils.py”, line 481, in make_request
res = make_post_request(url, headers=headers, data=data)
File “/home/mmpy27/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/utils.py”, line 50, in make_post_request
raise exc
File “/home/mmpy27/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/integrations/utils.py”, line 42, in make_post_request
frappe.flags.integration_request.raise_for_status()
File “/home/mmpy27/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/requests/models.py”, line 940, in raise_for_status
raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 403 Client Error: for url: https://gsp.adaequare.com/enriched/ewb/ewayapi?action=CANEWB

Hi Saqib,

If the user misses out on the distance and tries to submit IRN, this error does not go away till `bench --site [site_name] clear-cache is run. Anyway this can be fixed?

Plus the E Invoice cannot be accessed on a PDF as (I think) the QR Code File is treated as a Private record. Can you please make the files sit in the Public Folder?

Thanks

Jay