E Invoice Error "CGST + SGST value of the items is not equal to total CGST + SGST value. Please review taxes for any correction."

Hi All,

I am using Adequare GSP’s service for E Invoice. I have completed steps as per below guide.

Still I am getting below error.

Error - “CGST + SGST value of the items is not equal to total CGST + SGST value. Please review taxes for any correction.”

Need your help. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Satish Aralkar

I am facing the same issue as well

Were you able to fix it?

Just check if you havr any discounts and try reming them for once

My issue is resolved. We were using development API link of Adaquare. We have created Live app in adaquare site and generated API secret key.

I tried resetting the client secret and also ensured that its live credentials. But still it didnt work out

No discount has been applied

I checked in the DB, the item taxable value is not set and i have only this one item in my invoice. But i am not sure if this is the issue

@nextchamp.saqib can you please help?

Sorry for tagging you guys and disturbing

I just tried setting the value of taxable_value to 1500 in DB and the error is gone
Any idea why taxable value is not set?

We observed same error again, below solution worked. Just sharing with you if you find same issue again.

Go to E Invoice Settings

Open JS console

Paste the following and press enter

cur_frm.doc.auth_token = undefined

cur_frm.doc.token_expiry = undefined

cur_frm.dirty()

cur_frm.save()

The error is caused when taxable_value is incorrect in item table.
I suspect it to arise due to wrong caching of company’s country, causing the function that updates the value to not run: erpnext/utils.py at v13.40.2 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

A bench restart fixed it for me.