Downstream Links

Does anybody know how I can figure out the Purchase Invoice Number for a given Purchase Receipt Number?

When I try from the Purchase Invoice side, I don’t get the Purchase Receipt Number I’m looking for, yet the Purchase Receipt is showing as complete.

I’m wondering if it’s a good practice to add the downstream links as well, like plug into the Purchase Receipt, the Purchase Invoice Number that got made, or at least capture that information in the database somewhere.

Yeah, maybe that information is there in the database. Anybody can help as to what queries I need to use to figure this out?

Thanks

Jay

It does shows Purchase receipt link on Purchase Invoice under related documents.

True. I understand how to figure out a Purchase Receipt number given a Purchase Invoice number. Unfortunately PREC-12345 is showing as complete. Yet, when I run a report from the Purchase Invoice, and look for PREC-12345, there are no records.

So, I want to figure out what was the transaction that was carried out on PREC-12345 to mark it as complete. Am I able to explain my need?

Thanks

Jay

Hello Jay,

In the Purchase Receipt, did you try Menu > Links?

If nothing found there as well, it could be some special case. Can you share screenshot of the Purchase Receipt in question?

Yes of course. The links. Not surprisingly there are no links to this. Sending you the credentials by E-Mail.

Thanks

Jay