DocType select options not picked up for translations

We want to translate new options in a doctype select field and some custom fields too.
We tried to add in the wanted app/translations/[lang].csv these fields along their translations and rebuild using lib/wnf -b.
Here is what happens:

- new select fields aren't translated
- custom fields with new labels aren't translated
- custom fields with labels like "purchase invoice" that were already translated are duly translated
- all other translations we modified when we were not happy with the google generated are working fine

What are we doing wrong? We use 3.6.0



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/db9d57e3-df08-4475-8d50-7af711e450ca%40googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Custom Fields are not picked up for translation (they are customization!)
 

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 11:36:15 AM UTC+5:30, Jessica Lea wrote:
We want to translate new options in a doctype select field and some custom fields too.
We tried to add in the wanted app/translations/[lang].csv these fields along their translations and rebuild using lib/wnf -b.
Here is what happens:

- new select fields aren't translated
- custom fields with new labels aren't translated
- custom fields with labels like "purchase invoice" that were already translated are duly translated
- all other translations we modified when we were not happy with the google generated are working fine

What are we doing wrong? We use 3.6.0



Note:

 

If you are posting an issue,

  1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
  2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
  3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

     

    End of Note



    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.

    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

    To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/cbb4e47a-b774-4df7-9297-86c11c3af0b1%40googlegroups.com.

    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.