Doc-Type mapper

Hi,

Can you guide me where i can find the Doctype Mapper of Purchase Order - Purchase Receipt?

Thanks

Dear Iranaga,

Please find my response below to your queries.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

How can I get the PO number to the Purchase reciept print format? WHat is the field?

Insert a custom field in Purchase Receipt. Define the field of PO and Purchase receipt in Doctype Mapper of Purchase Order - Purchase Receipt.

name (field name in Purchase order)
custom_field name in Purchase Receipt
Map = Yes.

Can you explain what is the difference of doc and cur_form?

Please guide me how to remove the borders of the line items of purchase reciept print format.

You need to define the colour of border which will not be visible in print format.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi,

To search for Doctype Mapper, go to:

Documents (on tool bar) >> Search >> Doctype Mapper. In Doctype Mapper search, you will find record of Purchase Order - Purchase Receipt mapper.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Umair Sayyed

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Can you guide me where i can find the Doctype Mapper of Purchase Order - Purchase Receipt?

Thanks

Dear Iranaga,

Please find my response below to your queries.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Iranga Subasinghe <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

How can I get the PO number to the Purchase reciept print format? WHat is the field?

Insert a custom field in Purchase Receipt. Define the field of PO and Purchase receipt in Doctype Mapper of Purchase Order - Purchase Receipt.

name (field name in Purchase order)
custom_field name in Purchase Receipt
Map = Yes.

Can you explain what is the difference of doc and cur_form?

Please guide me how to remove the borders of the line items of purchase reciept print format.

You need to define the colour of border which will not be visible in print format.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

To post to this group, send email to er…@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Thanks and Regards,

Umair Sayyed
um…@erpnext.com
www.erpnext.com

To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.