Developing the ERPNext Community through local Meetup's

it seems the platform www.meetup.com is getting more popular and could be one channel to develop a Community and widen the userbase. Searching for ERPNext returns a sad outcome though.

Now I just have receive a mail by gitkraken who are trying to push creatins of local meetups with providing a so-called meetup package and just wanted to pass this idea along here. Maybe the Foundation in founding (@JayRam) would be an instance to drive such an initiative?

Or does anybody want to go for it (@strixaluco … we where losely talking about a meetup here in Shanghai)

1 Like

I think Bangalore has already used MeetUp and yes it works very well. Sure, The Foundation will factor this into it’s plans. Maybe its a good infrastructure to enable local communities.

Let’s know if you need any help in a Shanghai MeetUp.

Thanks

Jay

first I’d need potential participants. As far as I can see ERPNext is a pretty blank page in regards to china (apart from @strixaluco who is some hours away). Anybody in the Shanghai area interested willing to prove me wrong? ping me here and let’s see how to get started

@JayRam
Can Foundation sponsor meet up?
If foundation sponsor meet up, then I can arrange meet up in Pune.