Default Warehouse Problem

Hi everyone! Hope you can help me with this problem.

My client is an Hospital, so we have several Warehouses (Main Warehouse and multiple Secondary Warehouses). In the Main WH we have all the items, and each item can also be located in different Secondary WH.

For example:

• I purchase an Item and it arrives to its Default WH (Main WH).
  • Then, someone launches a Material Request for a “Material Transfer” of that item, to another WH.
  • Finally, from that Material Request, I launch a Stock Entry with the New WH as receiver and the Main WH as origin.

The thing is that, if I set a Default WH for an item, then it doesn’t allows me to do a Material Transfer of that item from that WH to another, beacuse the field “For Warehouse” is set automatically (with the Default WH) once you select the item. BUT, it allows me to directly do the Stock Entry without linking it with the Material Request, and I want to do the Stock Entry related to the Material Request.

Here I attacht a picture.

You can always edit the default warehouse in the stock entry. It is only setting it since it is added as default in the item.

You simply have to edit the warehouses here as per your requirement. Also, make sure that the To Warehouse are set correctly in both the material request and stock entry.

First of all, thanks for your answer.

But the problem is that if I set the Main WH as default for a item, because it arrives to that WH when I but it, but then I try to transfer it to another WH, the Material Request for a Material Transfer doesn’t allow me to send it.

How can I make sure that the To Warehouse are set correctly in both the material request and stock entry?