Data Updated in Leads

Hi,
I want to Update the Lead which is already converted into Customer.
Is the Possible whenever i update the Lead it should automatically updated in to the Particular Customer???

if it is possible then please… Help me ASP…

why would you update lead when it has already been converted to customer

Hey @srajelli Thank You for Reply.

Because i want to keep the field as a Read only in which data is coming from Leads and Once Customer is created it’s going for Verification which would require an Approval. whenever the data is missing in the Customer, it’s should throw an message or make it mandatory to Lead’s Owner for Missing fields in the Customer…

but in a general scenario, Customer master data gets updated over the time, in that case how will you manage. Will you go back in the lead and make changes there and have those reflected in the customer ?

@srajelli

Yes, like that…

what difference does it makes whether you make changes in lead or customer, basically you will end up with the changes being in the customer then why not just make changes in the customer itself ?

because i can’t get the access of that field for certain roles… they only convert into customer not work on it…

and for fetching the data i am using certain command in the fetch from . below is the screenshot…

Is the any way to do this ??? Please Help !