Daily report of leads in calendar

report extraction for working in calendar for each lead on daily basis:

Hi Team,

As i have to work daily on the leads data through the calendar, there are different changes happening in the calendar because of updating each lead to a new ‘next contact date’, my concern is that how can i get a single accumulated report of only those leads which i have worked upon on each day basis?

Is there any way of extracting a report on daily basis only for those many leads which i have worked on?

Thank you

please advise?[quote=“Sakshi_Thakur, post:1, topic:11810, full:true”]
report extraction for working in calendar for each lead on daily basis:

Hi Team,

As i have to work daily on the leads data through the calendar, there are different changes happening in the calendar because of updating each lead to a new ‘next contact date’, my concern is that how can i get a single accumulated report of only those leads which i have worked upon on each day basis?

Is there any way of extracting a report on daily basis only for those many leads which i have worked on?

Thank you
[/quote]

please advise?

Hi @Sakshi_Thakur,

Apply filter Lead Owner on lead report, you will get the list of leads which are you have created. Apply Assigned To filter for getting the list of leads on which you have worked.

Thanks, Rohit

i have gone to CRM>lead>report

Now how can i extract the report for the particular day leads being worked upon?

and yes i want the report data with comments updated in each lead. Please advise?

@Sakshi_Thakur

Add filter lead owner and click on export under menu, pick column comments to add comments data into the report.

Check out the attachment

Thanks

very helpful, thankyou!

However as i am a single user so only i am the ‘assigned to’ person in all the leads so far.

But what i need is only todays worked upon leads data to be extracted. So how can that be done?

@Sakshi_Thakur

Whenever you are doing work on lead, set current date in field Next Contact Date,
Apply filter Next Contact Date with the current date on report, you will get the todays worked records.

Thanks, Rohit

hi Rohit,
I tried doing the same but giving a blank data sheet.

please advise?

How can i see lead report in calender view?