Custom Scripts in production mode?

Hello,

I am blocked with this.

Do I need to be in development mode to be able to check and make new Custom Scripts?

I am reading the documentation, but it is totally unclear to me if you need to be in development mode or not.

With System Manager account in production mode, I search for Custom Scripts in search bar but can’t find it. Nor I have a menu item of Custom Scripts under Customisation > Form customisation

Many thanks and kind regards,

Alberto

You don’t need to be in development mode for Custom Scripts or Server Scripts.

Development mode is required when you need to override anything standard in ERPNext that can’t be done via configurations.

What version of Frappe/ERPNext are you using?

Use the permission manager to check if the system manager has access to custom scripts or it’s been removed.

1 Like

Hello Kenneth,

Many thanks for your reply.

I am using:

ERPNext: v12.14.0 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.12.0 (version-12)

Now that you confirm I don’t need development mode I realize I was obstinated and being blind.

The traduction to Spanish was not very well and I didn’t realize that I do have the Custom Scripts menu, but I wasn’t realizing it was that because of the traduction.

So you helped me to solve it, many thanks and kind regards from Spain,

Alb

1 Like

Great to see your issue is resolved.

If you think the translations are not good or unclear, you can always change the translation (even from spanish to spanish) in the translation menu item.

Also, it would be great if you contribute your translations so everyone can have a better version :slight_smile:

Hello ramielian,

Thanks for your message.

I have registered on your Translation Portal.

Thanks and kind regards from Spain,

Alb

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.