Custom Print Format Builder Help

I am working on a custom print format. I have the customer name and address field right below it. I have changed the customer name to SOLD TO. I don’t want to see the word address on the line below. What is the fieldname to call the customer’s billing address? I could only find the shipping address fieldname “doc.shipping_address” . I tried doc.address, doc.customer_address, doc.billing_address and many others without any luck.

This is what I am using to get the sold to part to work. Just the last line for the customer billing address returns a “no such element:” error

<div class="row d-flex align-items-end justify-content-between" style="padding-top: 10px; font-size: 13px">
    <div class="col-xs-4">
        <b>SOLD TO:</b><br>
    </div>
    <div class="col-xs-8 text-left">
     <b>{{ doc.customer_name }}</b><br>
        {{ doc.address }}
    </div>
</div>

Is there a list of fieldnames to use for erpnext 13 available somewhere? Totally new to this.

You can see all field name in Customize Form
For example

You can use field name to print out things you want.

For the address, I would recommend you to do like this

{% set address = frappe.get_doc("Address", doc.shipping_address_name) %}
{{ address.branch }} - {{ address.address_line1 }} - {{ address.address_line2 }}

The code will set a variable name “address” and link it to “Address” Document then get the data there. You can go to customize form to see all field name in “Address List” as well.