How to reproduce:
- Create a custom DocType and add it to the appraisal form as a new Table field. (Fill in the new doctype as options in the new field)
- Create a new appraisal with this new field filled and submit it.
- Create another appraisal keeping the new field empty and save it as a draft.
- From the appraisal list, open the submitted appraisal.
- Go back and open the appraisal saved as a draft.
- That form will be missing the newly added Table field.
- When the page is refreshed[control+shift+R], the table field reappears.
I can confirm that this issue is in both v12 and v13.
Couldn’t upload a gif. Here is a link to the screen recording.
Also, any idea why the text of status is truncated in the below image?