Creating Pro-forma invoice

Hi,

Can someone guide on how to create, a Pro-forma invoice. I need to create a quote and change the quote to Pro-Forma invoice and then to invoice. Also I need to change the title for Invoice from Invoice to Tax invoice.

thanks in advance…

1 Like

Hi

From Quotation, create a Sales Order. In Sales Order form, go to the field labelled Print Heading. Create a new Print Heading called Pro-forma Invoice and select it in the current Sales Order and save it. Once the Print Heading is created, you can select it again in new documents.

Follow similar steps for changing Sales Invoice's heading to Tax Invoice.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Jan 16, 2013 5:30 AM, "electromania" <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can someone guide on how to create, a Pro-forma invoice. I need to create a quote and change the quote to Pro-Forma invoice and then to invoice. Also I need to change the title for Invoice from Invoice to Tax invoice.

thanks in advance..

Thank you, 

Worked perfectly.

On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:25:55 PM UTC+11, Anand Doshi wrote:

Hi

From Quotation, create a Sales Order. In Sales Order form, go to the field labelled Print Heading. Create a new Print Heading called Pro-forma Invoice and select it in the current Sales Order and save it. Once the Print Heading is created, you can select it again in new documents.

Follow similar steps for changing Sales Invoice's heading to Tax Invoice.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Jan 16, 2013 5:30 AM, "electromania" <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

thanks in advance..