Creating a subdomain

I was trying to run two sites on my server one is ERP next and the other one is a normal HTML site. I get this problem every time I try to run my HTML website.
Sorry!
We will be back soon.
Don’t panic. It’s not you, it’s us.
Most likely, our engineers are updating the code, and it should take a minute for the new code to load into memory.

Try refreshing after a minute or two.

What you looking help for?
You want to know how to make a sub domain and then add ‘A record’ in your DNS setting under your hosting c panel

For troubleshooting and recovery from crash checkout :

1 Like

Hi, @Nathan_Abay you have to create a separate nginx conf file for your website.
Thanks

@RanjithI tried creating a separate config but the same thing happens. @revant_one I don’t have a server issue, my problem is I want to run a separate website on the server ERP is running, basic HTML but the server is not accepting new connections.

i want to Set up erpnext on subdomain only

am using VM I want to Set up ERPnext on subdomain only

for VM, it runs on your local machine. Why do you need a sub-domain, once you start your VM, it takes login credentials and then you access ERPNext in host browser using localhost:8080.

@Nathan_Abay you do well.
But you need your custom nginx config file (default) in /etc/nginx/config.d/ directory. Before frappe-bench.conf .
Such as :
0default.conf and frappe-bench.conf

Not: use ‘0’ to set your custom config file before erpnext config file.