Contribution for Module of Renting and Service Booking System

Hi ,

Any update here?

Kind regards,

I intend to make saloon booking system using ERPNEXT, to which I’m quite new. Each store will have single user to login to the system. Each user/store will list services it can provide like hair, nails,etc and its sub-categories with different price for the service. User will create time-slots for which it can take bookings. Each user should have separate bookings only accessible to them not other users. User will have separate POS and can add/delete or edit bookings. User should have dashboard with daily , monthly sales and top services table.

With POS, HR system I feel ERPNEXT would be ideal for my setup. Any recommendation on how I move forward ?

1 Like

This is actually a very much requested function from the region that I service. I turn away many of them each month due to lack of a module like this. Similar function is requested by Tanning Salons, Barber Shops, Day Spas, Massage Parlors, and Mani/Pedi Shops. There are other open source projects covering this market, but they lack much of the accounting that is really necessary to make it truely a whole system.

Just my observation… :grin:

BKM

This could be an interesting project @abhayathapa. Even the Inventory module will be very helpful. I understand, in saloons, cosmetic inventory is issued to artists, so maybe keeping a tab on what is issued to employees will be a good feature.

I will also try to map some processes and pass on to you. Good luck in the meanwhile.

1 Like

Get a trial version of HD POS Salon Management software. This would help you in understanding the requirements better. Download with demo data. Trial lasts for 14 days.

Products are not just issued to artists/practitioners but are also sold as retail to customers. That is part of why erpnext would be a good fit to this industry in general.

BKM

Agreed.

Hello Everyone
We need to design this feature first
so can someone propose design for this feature?

can you help me with the implementation as i am new to ERPNEXT. Do you think ERPNEXT is good fit for my requirements ?

I do think that eerpnext is a good starting point but it is not possible to use in its original form. You would need a developer to create the missing parts.

Which parts are present in ERPNEXT right away out of these?

1.Each store/user will have single user to login to the system. Each user/store will list services it can provide like hair, nails,etc and its sub-categories with different price for the service.
2. User will create time-slots for which it can take bookings. Each user should have separate bookings only accessible to them not other users.
3. User will have separate POS and can add/delete or edit bookings.
4. User should have dashboard with daily , monthly sales and top services table.

1 Like

@bkm @Jigar_Tarpara

Currently only the POS portion is there and it is not time to a time schedule yet because that part of the system does not exist natively in ERPNext. That would have to be developed.

Although the services part can be defined in the Item register (hair, nails, massage, etc.), it cannot be tied to a scheduled appointment because that part is not developed yet.

Again… ERPNext is only a starting point for this type of use case. The scheduler would have to be developed by your developer.

BKM

Hello!
I’m trying to input a new book service.

Item and dates inputted ok.

When trying to save I get this message.

I also cant edit the quantity of items on the booking. It put the quantity 24 in and I cant change it…

Any tips anyone? I’m a noob to ERP Next

Is this project still alive?

We have made this on an earlier version for a client

Is there any update on this?

I run an event production company and we are very interested in using ERPNext because of the HR, CRM, Assets, Inventory, and Selling modules however the one big thing it is missing is the ability to manage equipment rentals.

@GameCrasher545 Yes, I face same issue, please suggest solution.

Hello Every one
this app is on hold since long time
and i think this is right time to take it from here to production ready
I have updated some changes to make it compatiable with latest version - 14
evaluating more requirements and planing to complete it till month end
try it out: GitHub - Khatavahi-BI-Solutions/bookingapp: Booking Service App

6 Likes

If you are using this app and have any issue or have any feedbak you can reach out us at Khatavahi BI Solutions LLP - App Feedback

1 Like

What about the app is there anny progress? It is ferry usefull.