Contact Person doesn't display in Quotation & its print formats

Hello,

I am using newer version of ERPNext.

ERPNext: v11.1.25 (master)

Frappe Framework: v11.1.26 (master)

After the update, when Sales user tried to create quotation, the contact person name was not getting fetched in quotation and also in the print formats. I have already created address and contact. In the quotation if I select customer it will not fetch adress & contact details. When I clicked on customer address option it will show link to select the address.

I had checked the form and everything was proper, even I have unchecked hidden option for contact person field and also it is enabled in the print formats.

Also I tried changing the condition in the contact person field from"eval:doc.quotaion_to==‘Customer’ && doc.party_name" to “eval:doc.customer”. But still it is not working.

Here is the screenshot below-

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Sujay

Hello,

Any updates on this?

In earlier version, when we select customer, it will automatically fetch customer address and contact person. But in latest version it is not getting fetched. We have to manually select customer address.

Also, If we manually select customer address, only the address will get highlighted but not the contact person.

I have enabled it in print formats and also have unchecked the hidden option fron customize form. But still facing issue.

It’s a bug, please raise a issue on GitHub. The fix is anyway in works and should be released soon.

Hello,

I have updated it to newer version.

ERPNext: v11.1.30 (master)

Frappe Framework: v11.1.28 (master)

But again the same problem is occuring. In version v11.1.29 release notes it was mentioned the lead and quotation issues were fixed.

Still same problem is occuring.