Consolidated Financial Statement

When I select Accumulated Values in Group Company in the Consolidated Financial Statement Report, it shows Accumulated Values in the Child Companies as well.

Company structure is as follows

39%20AM

Child Co1 & Child Co 2 both have a Debtor Balance of 100 each

On selecting the Accumulated Values in Group Company flag, the report is showing accumulated values in all three companies including two child companies and 1 Parent Company.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

which version are you using ?

1 Like

ERPNext: v12.4.0 (version-12)

Frappe Framework: v12.2.0 (version-12)

Hi
Thanks for your response.
Sorry I did not understand your response.
My questions is if a Parent company has 2 Child Companies, on selecting Accumulate Values in Group Company, why is it accumulating values in Child companies?
In the above case both the Child Cos have a Debtors balance of 100 each, ideally it should accumulate the 100+100 in group company only, why is it accumulating 200 in all three companies (group, child and child)?

It’s an error. It should accumulate the values only for the group company. Upgrade to the latest version and check.

Still the same in Ver-13

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v13.0.0-beta.4 (HEAD)

Frappe Framework: v13.0.0-beta.5 (HEAD)

Please see below screenshots

I am using the same version and it’s showing without issues.

May be the Report logic is getting screwed because of the way I have named the companies. Just a guess
Can you share how have you named the companies and some screenshots if you don’t mind?

First company is parent company and other companies are child company. I tried balance sheet and p&l. Both are working fine. You can give any names to company.

What version are you on? 13?

Same version.

Can you please send a screenshot of the Consolidated Financial Report?

Thank you for the screenshots, referring to your screenshot
How is the Parent Company’s Vehicle Expense (1000 AED) when the child companies Expenses are 300 and 600 (sum = 900), did you post any entry in the parent company?

I tried something else, tried to separate out the Customer name and Item Names, now the Consolidated Report is showing correct except Total Figures above the graph is still showing wrong values

How is the Parent Company’s Vehicle Expense (1000 AED) when the child companies Expenses are 300 and 600 (sum = 900), did you post any entry in the parent company?//yes

Cool, thanks for the help.

Hi @Manan_Shah

Did you eventually resolve this completely?

Kind regards,

Nope. I see bugs in the report

Have you opened a Github issue for this please?

Kind regards,