Conditional auto email after invoice generation

Hello !
I was searching if there is any possibility to change the Default Format of Text when you click the "Email" from the side menu, for any form ( ex sales invoice, purchase order, etc).

Also would like to know if there is any possibility of accommodating a script like

IF "Remarks" = Not Empty
Auto Email voucher to that customer / supplier etc.

For Example, many a times we Generate SALES INVOICE and we desire that customer should get a copy of invoice if some special remarks brought to his immediate notice.

Also would like to know how to EDIT the subject line adding a Customer-field-text in the subject line of Email

Regards,
Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Not sure I get what you mean by bringing to notice. You can highlight any issue in the Terms and Condition.

Adding a popup to add a subject is an interesting option. Will think about it :slight_smile:

best,
Rushabh

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Mahesh <ma...@maheshengg.com> wrote:
Hello !
I was searching if there is any possibility to change the Default Format of Text when you click the "Email" from the side menu, for any form ( ex sales invoice, purchase order, etc).

Also would like to know if there is any possibility of accommodating a script like
IF "Remarks" = Not Empty
Auto Email voucher to that customer / supplier etc.

For Example, many a times we Generate SALES INVOICE and we desire that customer should get a copy of invoice if some special remarks brought to his immediate notice.

Also would like to know how to EDIT the subject line adding a Customer-field-text in the subject line of Email

Regards,
Mahesh

--

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta