Concatenate First Name Last Name fields using Options

I want to concatenate two fields (First Name, Last Name) from a Library Member DocType So, I am referring it to another DocType Library Transaction by creating Link to Library Member DocType and new field Member Name where I want to display Members first name and last name.

I have created a Read Only record where it works well when mention member.first_name but if I give member.first_name,member.last_name then following error is displayed.

I am trying to concatenate First Name and Last Name using Field Options, but unable to make it work.

If there is any way available so that I can do show both values in single field using options?

Thanks

Hey i got the solution, for the above mentioned doubt.
As before going to the next step i thought of getting the fullname (first_name and last_name) in one field, so after getting to the very next step got the readily available solution at
https://frappe.io/docs/guide/form-client-scripting.

@djagtap,

Could you help me explain your solution?

My requirement is to show two fields in to one. Eg, When the Sales Invoice list is shown, I want to show both the ‘Total Amount’ and the ‘Out standing Amount’ in the list. Adding a column is not possible as its a space restriction from frappe. Now the solution is to create a custom field and assign its value as ‘Total Amount / Out Standing Amount’ (Eg. 10,000 / 3,000).