Company Shipto Address display on Purchase Order

Hi,

We have a unique requirement. There are multiple Shipto addresses for the company and we need to display a particular Company Shipto address, based on the selection, while making the Purchase Order. I have added a new Address type called Company Shipto in the Address doctype. And, I have added a few addresses over there. I have also created a custom field inside Purchase Order, naming it “Select Company Shipto Address”. But, while creating the Purchase Order, how do I make sure that only those few Company Shipto Addresses get displayed for selection. It is showing the entire list as of now.

Thanks for any advice on this.

@UmaG
Can you share the screenshot of your Purchase Order Form as well as the Print Format?

Regards
Ruchin Sharma

1 Like

There is already a Select Shipping Address field, so you shouldn’t need to do any extra work.

Thanks @Ben_Cornwell_Mott for the suggestion. I tried entering a few addresses with Address type as Shipping, but it is not displaying these addresses in the Select Shipping Addresses. Is there any link that I am missing over here?

You need to have the button “Is Your Company Address” checked off for it to work.

If I check off the “Is Your Company Address”, I get the error “Company is mandatory, as it is your company address”, and cannot save the Address.

@Steve Select Link DocType as Company and Link Name as your company name and then save.