Company info on Sales documents

Hello,

Using ERP next I found that on printed Sales documents (Order, Invoice) there is no info about the seller, only about the customer.
Even if in Company setup registration info and all other fields are filled.

I managed to print company related info creating a Letter Head.

My questions are:
1. Is there another option to print company info in sales documents (or other documents)?
2. Can Letter Head be referenced (how) in a report (print format) so that I place it somewhere in the page body?

Regards

Hi Bogdan,

You can show company info in letter head, as you've done or you can show it along with terms and conditions, by creating a terms and conditions master record and pulling it in a transaction.

You should not want to move the letterhead to any other place for just showing company details. If you can provide a specific scenario or position for showing company details, we could think of a relevant solution.

Thanks,
Anand.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM, bo...@gmail.com <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Using ERP next I found that on printed Sales documents (Order, Invoice) there is no info about the seller, only about the customer.

Even if in Company setup registration info and all other fields are filled.

I managed to print company related info creating a Letter Head.

My questions are:
1. Is there another option to print company info in sales documents (or other documents)?

1. Can Letter Head be referenced (how) in a report (print format) so that I place it somewhere in the page body?

Regards

Hi Anand,

Thank you for response.
Then the solution is to edit Print Format of those documents.

Regards