I have a problem with installing ERPNext in my existing server (Ubuntu 14.04), with situations as follows:
- Previously, I already have several sites deployed on that server, setup under /var/www/(site_name)/public_html/ with virtual hosts configured for each of those sites through /etc/apache2/sites-available/(site-name).conf
- Initially, I want to install ERPNext and then set it up so that it can be accessed as subdomain of one of the previous sites (erpnext.site1.com), as I want people working in Site1 to use ERPNext in their operations.
- I install the ERPNext using the install script for bench provided in the GitHub
The installation is successfully done, but now I can’t access any of the previous sites i’ve made. Whether I go to site1.com or site2.com for example, all said that page has been moved or missing and redirected me to the ERPNext login page.
My question is, ‘Is it possible to setup ERPNext in those kind of structures, as in having multiple site (normal site, not a bench/frappe site) under the same server?’
Several ideas that comes up to mind:
- Change the default bench server. Tried that with bench frappe --serve --port 8080 command, but no change whatsoever to the site. Still can’t access the other sites, and it seems the ERPNext still accessible under port 80.
- Uninstall ERPNext. … can’t seem to find documentation explaining how to do that. Some discussion said that it’s still being developed (dated back at Feb 2015), but find no updates on this issue.
Hope anyone can help, it’s kinda critical since the other site’s owners has started asking me of the situation. Thank you!