Cezerin2 Online Shop

Good Day

I found this project that i think will work great with ERPNext as online shop:

Very Profesional Looking and Very Basic, but uses React and Nodejs.

Check out there demo:

https://store.cezerin.com/

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

1 Like
  1. can you specify in which regards you mean that (“… work great with ERPNext …”)?
    Technically easy to connect to i.e.
  2. how is cezerin2 better then Shopify (which has already a connector to ERPNext*)?
  3. Would you be able and willing to take a lead in developing an ERPNext/cecerin2 connector?

(*) not certain how well, or feature rich that connector is though

Good Day

1. Using Similer Technologies, Simple and has most of ERPNext Features like Brands, variants and fully api compliant.
  2. I think although Shopify is full featured you still get new startup companies like mine that need something “Free” and Simple to get you started.
  3. I am now actively using ERPNext for little bit over a year and learn something new every day and only started with Cezerin2 on my test machine, but will privide connector if i will be able to implement.

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

not related her, just curious. Have you evaluated Magento2 against Cezerin2 and decided Cezerin2 was the better choice? If so, I’d be interested to learn about your considerations in a little more detail.

Good Day

As i understand the only online shop that works without modification or cost is the ERPNext Shop that in my opinion does not give you the feeling of this can be a professional company if used as your online shop. I was looking for a simple almost one page solution with api to be able to easily communicate between ERPNext and the online shop. If there is a Magento Connector that i am not aware of then i would like to try it out. Woocommerce is a one way at the moment from store to ERPNext and i would like to have my control on ERPNext side to load all items on ERPNext . . .

The reason i thought that Cezerin2 is great option is because it uses “same” technology as ERPNext and still very basic so should be easily adapted as there not yet allot of features and it used javascript (nodejs) that i know and most web developers know. This was more a personal preference as i am searching for more than 6 Months for something that could work with ERPNext. I still could not find something, but have the idea that if i can get Cezerin2 working with ERPNext that it will work just fine for me.

Hope this explain why i thought this will work for me and others interested.

Thank You

Albertus Geyser

The