Can't Generate Payment Requests

I’m not sure if this is a bug, a future feature (I’m on version 12), or something that I’m doing incorrectly. When I generate the payment request from a Sales Invoice or a Purchase Invoice it simply is missing the area that should show the invoice link. I’ve attached an image below.

I’ve checked the bug tracker and don’t see this anywhere and I seem to be the only one having a problem with this. Any help would be appreciated.

I’ve been using this document link for what it should look like: Payment Request

There is no mode of payment selected. The payment request feature is meant to run along with a payment gateway (like Paypal or Stripe) which will generate the payment link to the end user.

I believe this is a bug and don’t know if I should go ahead and file a bug report in the repository.

The invoice reference data is not pulled in if the + button next to “Payment Request” is used to generate the payment request. However if you select the “Payment Request” from the drop-down menu of the “Create” button it will pull in the proper info and allow you to save the payment request. I’ve attached an image showing the button that doesn’t work in red and what does in green.

This has solved my issue.