Cannot find sales_team or print its persons

Since this board not only doesn’t allow more than one picture (no matter how small all of them are), but also not more than 2 links, I kindly ask you to get the pictures from this repo: GitHub - sezanzeb/erpnext_images_dump: Since erpnext discussion posts don't allow more than 1 image, I have to dump them here instead.

Here is an entry in a doctype:

sales_order.png

Now I would like to figure out what that is, what kind of attributes items in that list have, so I search for it:

search.png

Now, how am I supposed to proceed?

Turned out it is in my “Sales Person Tree”, somehow after a frantic search I found that.

sales_person_tree.png

But there doesn’t seem to be a way to find that comfortably. I basically had to stumble across it by accident.

Now, here is a part of the doctype of “sample salesperson”:

sales_person.png

But I can’t show the “sales_person_name” in a jinja template, because when I use

{%- for person in doc.sales_team -%}
    {{ person.sales_person_name }}
{%- endfor -%}

It complains with {{ no such element: erpnext.selling.doctype.sales_team.sales_team.SalesTeam object['sales_person_name'] }}

Don’t ask me how I figured that out, but when I use {{ person.sales_person }} it gives me sample salesperson in the html. However, using {{ person.sales_person.sales_person_name }} yields {{ no such element: str object['sales_person_name'] }}

How can I use the sales_person_name in my jinja template?

Thanks for any help.