Buying Requirements Portal

Due to severe raw material shortage, it has become necessary to evaluated large number of vendors and their quotations.
Has anyone developed a working purchase portal with ERPNext, where in a Supplier can self-signup and bid for Purchase Requirement.

Such a portal will be very useful even for Governments tenders. I can see it being useful for even manufacturing companies like ours.

An integration with IndiaMart or Alibaba buying leads will be the next step.

2 Likes

https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/v13/user/manual/en/buying/articles/how-to-create-a-supplier-quotation-through-the-supplier-portal

The current purchase portal is limited in its ability,
features like:

• Public Browsing and filtering for buying requirements
  • self signup for suppliers(Supplier registration portal)

Govt. Tender portal could be an example. I see that some ERPNext service providers have developed solutions for government agencies in India. I have a feeling that someone might have developed a solution on top of ERPNext.

1 Like

If someone is looking for a well implemented example : Latest Indian tenders by industry, city, state - Tata nexarc

We’ve developed a tender portal but it’s still unfinished. It’s interesting if we can restart the work as long as there is a possibility of getting funded for the work