Bulk Print PDF SIZE

Friends,

i was searching in whole forums, and didnt found any clue, i want to bulk print my invoices using menu → print. i know it will become pdf format, i want to ask, can i change a pdf page size? i want to custom pdf page size. im trying go to setup → print settings → pdf page size its only show A4 and letter.

Can i add my own pdf page size?

Thanks

Hi,

You can set pdf size from setting
go to: Setup → Printing → Print Settings

Select
PDF Page Size as Letter

i want to custom pdf page size. im trying go to setup → print settings → pdf page size its only show A4 and letter.

Can i add my own pdf page size?

Thanks

Anyone?

Hello,

Are you going to print it using your browser or do you need the pdf file?

If you only need to print the invoices via browser, you can just use the print dialog of your browser for the custom size.

But if you want to download the pdf file with custom sizing, then it’s not yet possible at the moment via frappe/erpnext.

What you can do, however, is to open the pdf file using a pdf viewer and then print it from there. Your pdf viewer should come with print settings that should allow you to update the page settings of the print.

Alternatively, you can try: Menu>print>full page and then press ctrl+p (to open the print dialog). Click on ‘Print using system dialog’, update the page size in the page setup tab, and in the printer options choose ‘print to file’.

Cheers.

Hi @littlehera is there any update on this functionality?

We’d love to be able to directly print some documents (delivery notes, stock entries, etc…) to label and ticket printers (for warehousing and couriers) .

Thanks!!