Bug with leave form

Hello,

I have encountered a few bugs with the leave form and report tools.

1. For some reason when selected start/end dates for vacation, it changes the days to half day 5.00. Then hit save, and it shows the proper calculation which I then use for submission.
  2. Selecting the leave approver box gives this popup “Please select Employee Record first.” After I x the popup, my name shows as the approver, though I can still submit leaves without selecting myself.

In the console, This error loads when I click on the Leave Approver box:

GET https://erp.company.com/?txt=&doctype=User&query=erpnext.hr.doctyp…pprovers&filters=%7B%7D&cmd=frappe.desk.search.search_link&_=1457553474856 417 (EXPECTATION FAILED)k.cors.a.crossDomain.send @ jquery.min.js:4n.extend.ajax @ jquery.min.js:4frappe.request.call @ desk.min.js:7286frappe.call @ desk.min.js:7281$input.autocomplete.source @ desk.min.js:7623e.widget._search @ desk.min.js:11(anonymous function) @ desk.min.js:10e.widget.search @ desk.min.js:11(anonymous function) @ desk.min.js:10(anonymous function) @ desk.min.js:10n.extend.each @ jquery.min.js:2n.fn.n.each @ jquery.min.js:2e.fn.(anonymous function) @ desk.min.js:10(anonymous function) @ desk.min.js:7617
desk.min.js:7297 Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py", line 57, in application
    response = frappe.handler.handle()
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 19, in handle
    execute_cmd(cmd)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py", line 36, in execute_cmd
    ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 803, in call
    return fn(*args, **newargs)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/search.py", line 13, in search_link
    search_widget(doctype, txt, query, searchfield=searchfield, page_len=page_len, filters=filters)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/search.py", line 35, in search_widget
    searchfield, start, page_len, filters)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/hr/doctype/leave_application/leave_application.py", line 246, in get_approvers
    frappe.throw(_("Please select Employee Record first."))
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 262, in throw
    msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc)
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 255, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "/home/erpnext-server/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 240, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception, encode(msg)
 ValidationError: Please select Employee Record first.

Lastly-
In the Leave balance reports, for one user he has been allocated 33 days vacation, but 22 days have been sued giving him 10 days left. In the report it shows 0 for the total, but if I were to make a new leave application, it would show the 10 days remaining in the calculation.

If you’d like me to include screenshots or more info please let me know so I can help provide info to fix this.

Thanks for your continued support and amazing software.

your issues 1 & 2 must have been fixed because I recreated the scenario and it works fine,
as for the leave balance report, take note of the dates you have selected for the report, that will affect the numbers of days that shows up in the report.

cheers,

I’ll have to check again, thanks for the reply!