Bom print format

QUANTITY 1 & CONVERSION RATE VALUE SHOULD BE DISPLAYED ON LEFT SIDE,

uhmmm… I’m not understanding what the question/problem is?

Agree… Not seeing the intent of the post.

But… If I were to ‘assume’ that it was related to changing the order of the columns in the table, then I would suggest using the “Edit” link from the “Menu” button at the top of the BOM to move the items up or down the list to alter their order in the table.

But I don;t like to ‘assume’ anything. :grin:

BKM

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY,
The value showing in front of Quantity 1 should be in same line as Item name or Item UOM LIKE Quantity 1 not like Quantity ____________ 1 , how to remove that space ???

Ahh… now I see what you were trying to fix.

It had nothing to do with the quantity column in the table, it was the quantity field at the top of the page.

It this case I believe it will have something to do with how the field is defined in the document.

It is probably similar to how spreadsheet fields are defined. All number fields are right justified and all text fields are left justified. So maybe the Quantity field needs to have something done about it’s display definition so that it would left justify the contents of the field.

A good place to start would be the “Edit” link from the “Menu” button of the BOM. The table in that link should define all of the fields of the page.

Hope that helps.

BKM

You can set the custom aligment by creating customize print format

1. Press button Customize…
  2. Enter report name
  3. Go to Quantity field below Item Name and click gear button
  4. Change align value to left
  5. Do the same to Conversion Rate
  6. Save and back to report
  7. Choose the report you create, standard report format name is “Standard”

PS. If you it to be default print format, go to BOM list view select Menu - Customize, fill the Default Print Format with your custom report name

2 Likes

Thanks @hokgt for listing the steps for us.

Once I understood what @swapnil_shingade was trying to accomplish, I knew there was going to be an easy way to get it done.

BKM

1 Like

@bkm @hokgt Thank you for your valuable time and solution will try and get back to you .