Blank record after doing bench update

On our side not only the existing documents are blank but when trying to create a new PO for example, all is blank except the are titles and we cannot enter any data. When doing the PDF view of the PO, everything shows fine.

@betabrain @bzero looks like you are on develop branch. I’ve pushed a fix to this.

1 Like

thanks @anand
It could show correctly now.

In addition, i see the below notice from browser console log, not sure if this needs to be approved or not,

@bzero that’s a warning. Unfortunately it will take some effort to replace the code that’s causing the warning. So for now we are ignoring it.

1 Like

thanks @anand
I see.

Another thing i found different is that impossible to change the title of Material Request which didn’t happen before.
Currently, the title is combination of items’s name which is belong to this Material Request.

Did you customize the options of the title field of Material Request? See: https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/customize-erpnext/document-title.html

@anand
No, i didn’t touch that. Do i need to make custom or leave it by default?
By now, any input for custom title is unchanged, it’s auto reverted to items’s names (like previous attachment)

An update on this matter, the Material Request title could be editable after it’s submitted. The “draft version” is not allowed to edit, it’s auto generate from Items’s code.
Not sure if it’s normal or not.

Please someone share me idea.
Thank you.

Thanks …this bench watch worked for me…
i tried almost everything even reinstalled the app…