Blank page after login

Dear all.

For at least 10 hours I am not able to connect to my ERPNext system

I receive login page, enter correct data and after that I have only blank screen.

I tried to work form  four different computers; two OS (XP and VIsta ), two browsers (Chrome and Mozilla) and two providers

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

But, https://www.erpnext.com/ works without any problem

On Monday, January 21, 2013 11:08:18 PM UTC+1, Zoki wrote:
Dear all.

I receive login page, enter correct data and after that I have only blank screen.

I tried to work form  four different computers; two OS (XP and VIsta ), two browsers (Chrome and Mozilla) and two providers

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

Zoran,

Issue fixed. It was due to the new localization updates. The country list in the setup did not match the list in the database for you.

best,
Rushabh

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

On 22-Jan-2013, at 3:44 AM, Zoki <zo...@eu-build.com> wrote:

But, https://www.erpnext.com/ works without any problem

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

Hello,
after last update (13. feb. 2013.) I could see login page, but after entering correct username and password I have only blank screen.
Before that I set up the language to Croatian width no success (it remains English).

Please advice.

I’m working on Croatian translation correcting the hr.csv file. I’ll send it to You as soon as the review has been completed.

Regards,
Ferenc

Dana utorak, 22. siječnja 2013. 06:00:54 UTC+1, korisnik Zoki napisao je:

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Hi,

Please send the output of browser's javascript console.
Also, are you able to see the list of modules in the top bar?

Thanks,
Anand.

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:21 PM, Ferenc <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
after last update (13. feb. 2013.) I could see login page, but after entering correct username and password I have only blank screen.
Before that I set up the language to Croatian width no success (it remains English).

Please advice.

I'm working on Croatian translation correcting the hr.csv file. I'll send it to You as soon as the review has been completed.

Regards,
Ferenc

Thank you! :)

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

Hi Anand,

there is no list of modules, just blank gray screen.
Here is the outout of js console:

Traceback (innermost last):
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 162, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 195, in execute_cmd
ret = call(method, webnotes.form_dict)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 212, in call
return fn(**newargs)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 54, in startup
webnotes.response.update(webnotes.sessions.get())
File “…/lib/webnotes/sessions.py”, line 81, in get
bootinfo = get_bootinfo()
File “…/lib/webnotes/boot.py”, line 54, in get_bootinfo
add_home_page(bootinfo, doclist)
File “…/lib/webnotes/boot.py”, line 140, in add_home_page
home_page = webnotes.get_application_home_page(webnotes.session.user)
File “…/lib/webnotes/init.py”, line 380, in get_application_home_page
from startup import application_home_page
ImportError: cannot import name application_home_page
all-app.min.js:320
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined all-app.min.js:342

Thank You,
Ferenc

Dana srijeda, 13. veljače 2013. 15:55:41 UTC+1, korisnik Anand Doshi napisao je:
Hi,

Please send the output of browser’s javascript console.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:21 PM, Ferenc <fe…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Please advice.

I’m working on Croatian translation correcting the hr.csv file. I’ll send it to You as soon as the review has been completed.

Regards,
Ferenc

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.

Hi,

Your ERPNext repository is not updated.

Please update once again. Also please post technical/update related issues on developer forum as we don't want to bother users who look for functional questions on this forum. 

Sent from my phone

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:43 PM, Ferenc <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Anand,

Traceback (innermost last): File "../lib/webnotes/handler.py", line 162, in handle execute_cmd(cmd) File "../lib/webnotes/handler.py", line 195, in execute_cmd ret = call(method, webnotes.form_dict) File "../lib/webnotes/handler.py", line 212, in call return fn(**newargs) File "../lib/webnotes/handler.py", line 54, in startup webnotes.response.update(webnotes.sessions.get()) File "../lib/webnotes/sessions.py", line 81, in get bootinfo = get_bootinfo() File "../lib/webnotes/boot.py", line 54, in get_bootinfo add_home_page(bootinfo, doclist) File "../lib/webnotes/boot.py", line 140, in add_home_page home_page = webnotes.get_application_home_page(webnotes.session.user) File "../lib/webnotes/__init__.py", line 380, in get_application_home_page from startup import application_home_page ImportError: cannot import name application_home_page all-app.min.js:320
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined all-app.min.js:342

Thank You,
Ferenc

Dana srijeda, 13. veljače 2013. 15:55:41 UTC+1, korisnik Anand Doshi napisao je:
Hi,

Please send the output of browser's javascript console.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:21 PM, Ferenc <fe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Please advice.

I'm working on Croatian translation correcting the hr.csv file. I'll send it to You as soon as the review has been completed.

Regards,
Ferenc

Thank you! :)

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran

Hi,
after updating everything goes well.
Thank You
F.

Dana srijeda, 13. veljače 2013. 16:27:08 UTC+1, korisnik Anand Doshi napisao je:

Hi,

Your ERPNext repository is not updated.

Please update once again. Also please post technical/update related issues on developer forum as we don’t want to bother users who look for functional questions on this forum. 

Sent from my phone

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:43 PM, Ferenc <fe…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Anand,

Traceback (innermost last):
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 162, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 195, in execute_cmd
ret = call(method, webnotes.form_dict)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 212, in call
return fn(**newargs)
File “…/lib/webnotes/handler.py”, line 54, in startup
webnotes.response.update(webnotes.sessions.get())
File “…/lib/webnotes/sessions.py”, line 81, in get
bootinfo = get_bootinfo()
File “…/lib/webnotes/boot.py”, line 54, in get_bootinfo
add_home_page(bootinfo, doclist)
File “…/lib/webnotes/boot.py”, line 140, in add_home_page
home_page = webnotes.get_application_home_page(webnotes.session.user)
File “…/lib/webnotes/init.py”, line 380, in get_application_home_page
from startup import application_home_page
ImportError: cannot import name application_home_page
all-app.min.js:320
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of undefined all-app.min.js:342

Thank You,
Ferenc

Hi,

Please send the output of browser’s javascript console.

Thanks,
Anand.

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:21 PM, Ferenc <fe…@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Please advice.

Regards,
Ferenc

Dear all.

Any hint?

Best,

Zoran