Billed items doesnt show in reports

Hello. Another issue over here.
A few days ago i set up some item. One of them I, by mistake, clicked on “deliver from supplier” box so everytime I created a delivery note those products didn’t show there and I had to add them manually. Fixed that, trace and changed everything so that doesnt happen anymore and my problema was solved.
Now im fiddling with the sales report and so far I’ve found thar in the report “Item-wise Sales History” all the sales I have done for that product doesnt show as billed when I hhace billed them in 3 separate invoice during this month.
I have no pending invoices to make for those clients I sold that item and nothing pending to receive,
The only thing i can think of is that when I did the first purchase of that item I never send it from the supplier to the costumer because I didnt know that was a problema and didnt know how to do it, but there’s no notification saying that I have those items pending. Just in case, I cancelled that PO and did a new one to avoid that problem.

Any clues?

Hello,

To replicate this issue, I create Sales Invoice from Sales Order. The sales order was of multiple types, like shipped by company itself (normal one), and shipped by Supplier (drop ship). In both the case, in the Itemwise

Hello,

To replicate this issue, I create Sales Invoice from Sales Order. The
sales order was of multiple types, like shipped by company itself
(normal one), and shipped by Supplier (drop ship). In both the case, in
the Itemwise Sales History Report, Billed Amount is updated correctly.

Perhaps Sales Invoice created in your account is not linked to Sales Order. Please check if this is the case.

I’m going to try that, but every other item on the same sales order and invoice get marked as billed on that report.
I let you know how it goes

Checked it and every sales order is link to the invoice. Checked every invoice and in every invoice the item is billed.
So far , the only report this issue is present is the item - wise sales report

I’ve been playing with this issue to see if the items get the billed status. Looked at the manual to drop ship the items in those SO. Did the steps but I cant do the “Mark as Delivered” action. Tried to do a Material request from the SO but I cant go from that Material Request to the PO because of this message:

I dont know if that would help but it is interesting to mention it. Still stuck this this issue.
BTW, today I had to sell and invoice that same product among other different items and noy it shows on the billed column, Just the sell from today is shown in that column, the other ones still missing.