I’d like to customize ERPNext for a really narrow industry and add a lot of value to the product for this narrow market segment. I’m going to sell it as SaaS exactly like you sell ERPNext hosting on erpnext.com:
– Ask for email, password and company name
– Generate in a few seconds a fresh customized ERP installation on a new subdomain (e.g. company.exampleerp.com)
I have a few questions about it:
- What it’s the best practices for automated ERPNext installations on the subdomains?
- Is there any existing solution for it or I should write all the scripts by myself?
- ERPNext is open source. But is the website erpnext.com open source as well? Is it possible to fork it and customize?
P. S. I really love you ERP. When I saw it after a dozens of other ERPs I was shocked to see such a nice UX in tandem with such a great architecture. I really appreciate what you guys do here.