Bench update upgrade error in Version 7 - Schools

Hi,

I got this following error on my ERPNext school.

frappe.exceptions.UniqueValidationError: (u’Desktop Icon’, ‘5b2d92fbdd’, IntegrityError(1062, “Duplicate entry ‘Student-Administrator-1’ for key ‘unique_module_name_owner_standard’”))

As I was running the bench update on my Ubuntu server, I am not able to copy paste the entire trace… Can anyone please help with this? I had put this issue in some other threads as well but nobody noticed it, I guess.

Thanks
Uma

@UmaG just run bench update again. It usually works the second time. Will try and figure out why.

Hi Rushabh,

I tried it a couple of times after that and it is throwing up the same error every time.

Thanks
Uma

@neilLasrado can you check?

Hi Rushabh,
I am also facing the same issue. First time When I install the schools app I am getting the following error.

frappe.exceptions.UniqueValidationError: (u’Desktop Icon’, ‘5559f8a902’, IntegrityError(1062, “Duplicate entry ‘Student-Administrator-1’ for key ‘unique_module_name_owner_standard’”

After bench update when I install school app I am getting the Duplicate entry Academics" as follows.

frappe.exceptions.DuplicateEntryError: (u’Module Def’, u’Academics’, IntegrityError(1062, “Duplicate entry ‘Academics’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”)

Thanks
Ilesh

@neilLasrado can you help?

@ileshwart we have merged schools into erpnext. In case you are installing a new site just install erpnext and select education as the domain while completing the setup wizard.

@neilLasrado I will try it out and update it to you.

Thanks for your response.
Ilesh

@neilLasrado It worked.

Thanks
Ilesh