[bench update] _mysql_exceptions.OperationalError

Hi,
I am doing bench update and has encountered following error. i went through other post but my case is different. It has Access denied for user. To begin with I never created such mysql user i.e. 3aac30ef9633302a’@'localhost. Other post mentions about correcting things at conf.py. I am not able to find location of such file. any help is appreciated. thanks
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 86, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 204, in init
super(Connection, self).init(*args, **kwargs2)
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘3aac30ef9633302a’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)

can u able to login mysql manually??

Yes, /frappe-bench$ bench mysql it works
MariaDB [1bd3e0294da19198]>

kindly post the full error log screenshot

I figured out the solution. I checked all the site_config.json and found db_name in one of the site equal to the Access denied for user ‘3aac30ef9633302a’. I did bench use site and then bench mysql but it would not login. I had no use of that site so i deleted the site folder and now bench update works. Thanks @hereabdulla for taking interest in this.

the same was I too want too inform you that
this 3aac30ef9633302a and this 1bd3e0294da19198 are different,anyway you found out :+1: