Bench migrate error - cannot see login page

Hey guys,
Lately I am having big issues because all the users accessing erpnext with Windows and Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer cannot see the login form on the login page. However, for me on OSX with Safari I have no issues at all… we have already tried regenerating the css files as well as clearing cache in all possible ways.

Today, thinking that this might be a solution I tried a bench migrate and I received the following error:

frappe@server2:~/frappe-bench$ bench migrate
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 162, in _run_module_as_main
main”, fname, loader, pkg_name)
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/runpy.py”, line 72, in _run_code
exec code in run_globals
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 79, in
main()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/bench_helper.py”, line 16, in main
click.Group(commands=commands)(prog_name=‘bench’)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 716, in call
return self.main(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 696, in main
rv = self.invoke(ctx)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 1060, in invoke
return _process_result(sub_ctx.command.invoke(sub_ctx))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 889, in invoke
return ctx.invoke(self.callback, **ctx.params)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/core.py”, line 534, in invoke
return callback(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/click/decorators.py”, line 17, in new_func
return f(get_current_context(), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/init.py”, line 24, in _func
ret = f(frappe._dict(ctx.obj), *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/commands/site.py”, line 209, in migrate
for site in context.sites:
TypeError: ‘NoneType’ object is not iterable
frappe@server2:~/frappe-bench$

Your assistance would be much appreciated as we are using erpnext for our day to day business operations and it started to be a serious issue.

Running:
ERPNext: v8.0.46 (master)
Frappe Framework: v8.0.65 (master)

Late Edit: I have switched to development branch and the Windows problems persist unless I use Safari on Windows in which case it works.

With respect and appreciation,
Julian

@Iulian_Olaru,

pass the --site argument to bench migrate command.

e.g. bench --site your_sitename migrate

Yes indeed that worked now for the migrate but the issue with the browser still persists.

Any ideas what we can do ?

A bit of help here as well would be greatly appreciated.

The login page is not available on google chrome and firefox… only on Safari.