Bank Reconciliation Tool and Bank Statement V13

Anyone knows where are the account opening balance and the closing balance values comes from? See the screenshot below.

Also, if anyone can explain where and what are the values on the bank Reconciliation Statement? See the screenshot below.

I can’t find an explanation on the ERPNEXT documentation or from other discussion on this.

Anyone can help me with this? Willing to pay for consultation fee to understand the reports. Thank you.

Hi there,

I’d be happy to walk you through this.

Send me an email at hello@techsquid.co.nz and we can setup a time.

Mitch

SO See the answers Below.

Q1. Anyone knows where are the account opening balance and the closing balance values comes from?
Answer: The Account opening balance is automatically populated from your selected Bank entries. In My case I uploaded the opening as per 1st April and the exact same value is populated there.
Closing Balance is manually entered as per the Bank statement of the entered period. Once this is done, the diff will be shown which we need to nullify by reconciling the entries.

2nd Question I myself am not clear how you are able to see this. I didnt see this Bank Statement Balance as per general ledger in my BRS.