Auto Re-order level ZERO

Hi Guys

We have some items which need to be reordered automatically. The reorder quantity has to be just same as the demand quantity, not more(demand = existing material issue requests). For this purpose I need to set the reorder level = 0 but unfortunately when I put zero in this field system shows following error:

Would you please help me to find a solution for my problem?

Regards,
Mary

Hi guys

Any help please? :pray:

Re-order Level is a mandatory field in the Item Reorder doctype.

Have you customized Item Reorder doctype?

Hi

Thanks for your attention.

No, not customized yet. Do you mean that I have to customize it in order to make it accept value zero?

Mary

Hi,

No need to Customization. It’s a standard doctype.

Please ensure that the field (Re-Order Level) existance at the Item Reorder doctype.

Hi

This field exists, but since its type is float it doesn’t accept value zero however so many clients asked for this field to be zero because they want auto-reorder to be run as when as there is some demand and they don’t want to stock quantity in their warehouses.

I’ll be thankful for any kind of help, solution,…

Regards,
Mary

Edit : Installed Apps

ERPNext: v13.0.0-beta.7 (version-13-beta)

Frappe Framework: v13.0.0-beta.9 (version-13-beta)

It accepts zero, but there should be Warehouse in the Request for column.

Hi

Thanks for reply. Definitely “Request for” column is not empty, since it is mandatory field. Please let me know your version and if you can save data after entering “Re-order Qty” = Zero ? (I ask this question because I am able to enter zero but when it goes to the next field or when saving it doesn’t work and suppose that nothing is entered in “Re-order Qty” field)

Regards,
Mary