Attribute Error in Duplicate SMS Center

I am trying to make SMS Booster, a duplicate doctype of SMS Center. However, I am getting following error upon clicking on Send SMS button:

Can anyone help me and tell me what is missing!

What you are trying to achieve ? what is the use case ?

I am just experimenting, whether I can make a different SMS Center for other purpose.

Then you should set your Doctype controllers as here

And edit it as you need to make it work

Thanka @youssef. I have tested “SMS Booster.py” similar to “SMS Center”, which is using “SMS Settings” (send_sms function). In short, I have just created a duplicate set of “SMS Center” front and backend. Still facing Attribute Error for send_sms. What else I need to do?

You need to update it accordantly to matching your Doctype name where it is in use in the code

@youssef I am sorry, everything is fine, but experiencing the error.

Check the error log from your browser console and try to fix it

@youssef, below the console log:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (INTERNAL SERVER ERROR)
request.js:387 Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 66, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 54, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 29, in handle
data = execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 65, in execute_cmd
return frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 1174, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/mmr/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 224, in run_doc_method
method_obj = getattr(doc, method)
AttributeError: ‘SMSBooster’ object has no attribute ‘send_sms’

@youssef, one thing I observed that this is Single DocType, logically there should be no new table created but entries should be there in the tabSingles table. No new table created, but no entry found in the tabSingles. Do you think this is the bug.