Are there implementing erpnext in Indonesia

Are there implementing erpnext in Indonesia ?

Yes. Check: Snippets from ERPNext Users from across the Globe - YouTube

1 Like

Hi, im doing it in indonesia… tough i did much customization …since i had to customized erpnext to meet my client expectation

2 Likes

Yes, we did ERPNext implementation in Indonesia. It was a plain vanilla implementation with no major customization.

1 Like

Glad to know there is some Indonesian company using this awesome system. I’m coming from non technical background related to IT, maybe you guys can help me out to implement the system correctly. Currently I had setup on Cloud Server, and trying to setup the system to meet my company needs.

Maybe I’ll PM you to discuss more!

1 Like

yes, we did implement erpnext for our company first PT. RIdho Sribumi Sejahtera since erpnext ver 4. then we did also implementation for our clients and doing some optimization for them. but most of the feature our client needs are already provided by erpnext. so we really loved this wonderful erpnext.

2 Likes

Hello. I am an engineering company based in Indonesia (Bandung) and have been using ERPnext since 2015. It is a great software for us!

2 Likes

Yes there is an ERPNext community in Indonesia, starting from Jakarta right now. Any ERPNext users / Service Provider in the city or nearby can join us for the first meetup this Saturday:

1 Like