Any working app for woo 2 way intergration?

I would like to see any app work with woo and ERP next.

General woo integration did not suitable and did not work.

As you know Woo is a popular and open source E commerce platform.

So if we can integrate, there are so many possibilities open for ERP next.

Our team develop integration from woocomerce to erpnext with these features include these features:

• create customer
  • create sales invoice
  • create payment entry when user pay
  • create delivery note when the product shipped
  • create return invoice and return payment and return delivery note when refund happened
  • provide links for the document of delivery
  • log errors for any issue happened and retry with exponential delay
  • Products stock sync.
  • Products prices sync.
  • Support any payment gateway, bank payment and COD
  • Log for every documents creation

if you need more information please contact me on alaa@petoasis.com.sa

Looks like you’re here to market your woo 2 way sync tool. While it’s encouraging that individuals take the time to develop solutions to enhance ERPNext, it is not really healthy jumping into different conversations just to market your paid “solution” when this community grows because of contributions of others. If all you want to do is jump into conversations to sell your product then I do not think this community is for you.

1 Like

Do not see why should be a restriction on a solution because is not free. We have a choice to accept or not, based on any further due diligence a person may wish to make.

1 Like

I think we are all doing business here every one has his own way
BTW more tools to support erpnext even when it is on the other side like woocomerce still a support for this community
Finally a solution may fit for you and does not work for the others I do not change the conversation to converse you I propose a new solution if I can add value for the others you have no rights to prevent me

Do you have git repository?

Our integration is paid anyway we using Git for sure

good luck