I have done the following:
1) Download the latest VB image and booted the server. Ran the update script in the scripts folder.
2) Added erpnext-demo to the apps.txt file in /home/erpnext/frappe-bench/sites folder.
3) Added the /home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/bin to the PATH (export PATH=$PATH:/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/bin)
4) Ran the command "frappe demo.erpnext-vm --install_app erpnext_demo" from the /home/erpnext/frappe-bench/scripts folder
Getting the error message "ImportError: No module named erpnext_demo".
Am I missing any steps ?
Also, can we have the demo instance delivered as part of the virtual image ?
If you are posting an issue,
- We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
- Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
- For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
End of Note
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext Developer Forum” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e3ad9025-95c4-439f-84d4-4613dd5a687f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.