Hello ERPNext community
This is a rather late announcement, but I thought it was important to share.
We are deprecating Shopify integration in ERPNext and from next major version(v14) it will be removed from ERPNext.
This integration is now moved to a separate app called “Ecommerce Integrations”. https://github.com/frappe/ecommerce_integrations
All previous functionality exists, along with few new features:
- Item catalogue sync (2-way, ERPNext->Shopify or Shopify->ERPNext(only at time of order sync)
- Auto match item_code with SKU if possible (to avoid duplication)
- Inventory sync (from ERPNext to Shopify)
- Order cancellation - if unfullfilled/billed orders get cancelled, they’ll be auto cancelled. Billed/Fulfilled orders just change status and leave the action up to user.
- Latest API versions and using official Shopify SDK instead of
- Github: https://github.com/frappe/ecommerce_integrations/
- Frappe Cloud marketplace - https://frappecloud.com/marketplace/apps/ecommerce-integrations
- User documentation: https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/v13/user/manual/en/erpnext_integration/shopify_integration
- PR that removed it from ERPNext: https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/pull/26700
If you’re wondering about other integrations, then yes, they’ll follow suit soon enough.
I’ve captured some known feature requests in issue tracker: https://github.com/frappe/ecommerce_integrations/labels/shopify I’ll be working on them as I churn through my backlog, but if anyone wants to contribute, I’ll be more than happy to review and get it merged.