Adding new document from another document using the drop down link

Hello;
I have Trip Order document type which contains customer and address fields, I need to create new address from the Trip Order document by clicking on Create a new Address that appears in the drop down of the address link field as shown below:

But, I need to open the new address document and the customer is already added as document type and document name (because they are already selected in the Trip Order document) as shown below:

Because it will be a duplicated work if I will re-enter them as already I selected them in the Trip Order document and I already reached to Address document from Trip Order using Add a new Address that is existed in the address link field at the Trip Order. How to achieve this?

Regards
Bilal

Hi… I just read your request a couple of times but I still cannot understand what’s needed.

Could you simplify or re-state your situation so we can better help you ?

Regards

When selecting the address, I need to create new one. OK?
When creating new address, I need the customer already to be added for the address as the customer already selected in the document.

If still not clear, please tell me which part is not clear and I will re-explain.
Appreciate the kindly help.
Regards
Bilal

As per the current design, it is only updated when Address is created from the Customer or Supplier master. For the reference, you can check the reference code which leads to auto-update of Customer/Supplier in the said table.

Hello @umair
Yes I know. It is possible to be done from any doctype using button.
But the question: is it possible to be done if the address is created from the link field drop down list when pressing on “Create a new Address”? (below image is declaring):

If it is not possible: how I can hide “Create a new Address” in the drop down list? Because I need to place button to be clicked on it for this creation.

Regards
Bilal