Adding Delivery Address (link) custom field to PO

I need to add a 'Delivery Address' custom filed to our PO record, so we can set the delivery address of a PO to any arbitrary address record in our system. 

Adding the custom field of type link that links to 'Address' is not a problem. What is the appropriate way to have the address body get pulled in? 

I want to display the address details on the standard PO page, and on the print templates that get emailed to suppliers. The data should really be copied to the PO, so that it is part of the immutable PO record, and if it is to be changed, the PO needs to be amended.

Thanks,
-Jev

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Option: You can also add it in the Terms and Conditions master which is free text. This way you can add a different Terms and Conditions for different addresses.

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 8:29:30 AM UTC+5:30, Jev Björsell wrote:

I need to add a 'Delivery Address' custom filed to our PO record, so we can set the delivery address of a PO to any arbitrary address record in our system. 

Adding the custom field of type link that links to 'Address' is not a problem. What is the appropriate way to have the address body get pulled in? 

I want to display the address details on the standard PO page, and on the print templates that get emailed to suppliers. The data should really be copied to the PO, so that it is part of the immutable PO record, and if it is to be changed, the PO needs to be amended.

Thanks,
-Jev

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.