ERPNext Foundation ERPNext Cloud Chat Blog Discuss Frappé* Donate

Accounts Receivable Print Out Not Computing Total

Using v10.1.58. Accounts Receivable does not compute total on print out.
Edit: Accounts Payable as well.

Can you share the traceback or screenshot?

I encountered a same issue, not totals showing in the print or pdf, the report is generating the total, just not showing in the print or pdf

if you asked me I’d advise you not to post original clearly readable documents (unless it’s only a test environment)

The issue is in accounts_receivable.html, when I changed the code to

<td style="text-align: right">
					{%= format_currency(data[i]["invoiced_amount"], data[i]["currency"] ) %}</td>

{% if(!filters.show_pdc_in_print) { %}
						{%= format_currency(data[i]["paid_amount"], data[i]["currency"]) %}</td>
					<td style="text-align: right">{%= report.report_name === "Accounts Receivable" ? format_currency(data[i]["credit_note"], data[i]["currency"])  : format_currency(data[i]["Debit Note"], data[i]["currency"])  %} </td>
				{% } %}
					{%= format_currency(data[i]["outstanding_amount"], data[i]["currency"]) %}</td>

from the old code

{%= format_currency(data[i]["Invoiced Amount"], data[i]["currency"] ) %}</td>

{% if(!filters.show_pdc_in_print) { %}
						{%= format_currency(data[i]["Paid Amount"], data[i]["currency"]) %}</td>
					<td style="text-align: right">{%= report.report_name === "Accounts Receivable" ? format_currency(data[i]["Credit Note"], data[i]["currency"])  : format_currency(data[i]["Debit Note"], data[i]["currency"])  %} </td>
				{% } %}
					{%= format_currency(data[i]["Outstanding Amount"], data[i]["currency"]) %}</td>

I checked github seems like a change was done to this file a few days back, must have missed to update these

When I made changes to the code it has solved the Issue

I created a pull request on github to make the changes

@bibinqcs
Good to know you’ve found the issue. Hope it gets resolved soon. Thanks!