[v8] Not enough permissions after upgrade

Hi,
I have recently upgraded to 8.0 Beta. After the upgrade, some of the users are complaining that they receive a message “Not enough Permission to access the resource”. For example, one user while making Production order, was not able to access Item or warehouse. I have checked they have permissions to access the record and were previously able to work without any problem.
Has there been any change and how can I correct the issue.

regards,

Amit

Can you share a full trace from your JS console?

The JS console does not show anything. There is nothing in the logs as well. We can see the warehouse tree, so there is no problem with the permissions for the warehouse. However while making Production Order or Sales Order, in the Delivery Warehouse is does not show any warehouse. In the filter also we cannot see any warehouse for the user.

regards,

Amit

Ok, I figured out that the problem is happening for the users that have User Permissions set. After removing the User permissions, it is working fine, although there was no user permission restricting the warehouse.@rmehta you may have to check at your end if you can replicate it.

-Amit

i think i may have a related issue after upgrade from beta 8 i now get this error when session times out instead of roling back to the logon screen…
Not permitted
Close
You do not have enough permissions to access this resource. Please contact your manager to get access.
You do not have enough permissions to access this resource. Please contact your manager to get access.

i also wonder if its related to my other roles issues i have also posted anyone else seeing this: